I want to catch everyone up on some things going on, and Monday seems to be a good time to do it!
Interested in marketing your book?
- The Author’s Guide to Marketing With Teeth is now available for Pre-Order! Stoker Award Winning author Michael Knost has put together an amazing book of essays by various successful authors, including Charlaine Harris and Kevin J. Anderson. Plus, if you pre-order, you can take part in an online workshop Michael has going on in October.
- If you’re looking for more immediate marketing help, be sure to check out Bitten by Books I’ve worked with Rachel for a while and have nothing but praise for her site and services. Be sure to sign up for her newsletter to get monthly info on sales and free promo ops!
- Somewhere on my blog here is a graphic with a certain word…if you find that word and fill in a form at Night Owl Reviews, you could win some awesome prizes. A lot of authors are taking part in this and it goes until Sept 17, so there’s a bunch of chances to enter! Be sure to check out the info at the link! And pssst…you may want to check out my page links at the top of my home page…
- I recently did another blog post for Mocha Memoirs Press,this time about writing characters I’m not overly fond of. Some good stuff, if I do say so myself, so check it out!
- And as I’ve already said once today, if you’re into writing or want to discover some new-to-you authors, be sure to check out the Imaginarium Convention Sept 11-13