I’m going to be highlighting some deals and contests throughout the weekend, for all of those looking for something of the literary persuasion for the gift lists…and for all those who love contests and freebies. First up, we have a contest in honor of H. David Blalock reaching 10,000 likes on Facebook!
Seventh Star Press is proud to be participating in a special contest for H. David Blalock to celebrate the milestone of 10,000 likes on his Facebook Author Page!
To celebrate, David and Seventh Star Press are hosting an amazing contest, including a grand prize of a $100 Amazon Gift card!
Full list of available prizes is as follows: (based upon numbers of correct responses in contest)
- 1 winner will receive a $100 Amazon Gift Card and and both Angelkiller and Traitor Angel in eBook format (mobi or ePub)
- up to 3 winners will each receive a $25 Amazon Gift Card and both Angelkiller and Traitor Angel in eBook format (mobi or ePub)
- up to 2 winners will each receive Angelkiller and Traitor Angel in both softcover and eBook formats (ePub or Mobi) (This prize limited to US/Canada winners only)
- up to 3 winners will each receive both Angelkiller and Traitor Angel in eBook format (mobi or ePub), plus their choice of 3 additional eBooks from the SSP catalog (mobi or ePub)
Here are the rules of the contest, as explained by David!
Three characters do not survive, two become Knights, and one retires. It’s up to you to make your best guess as to the identities of these six.
Two contestants who make the most accurate guess will be chosen at random to receive softcover copies of Angelkiller, Traitor Angel and Doom Angel upon its release. If more than two of the contestants guess all six correctly, one chosen at random will receive a $100.00 Amazon gift card and up to three others will receive $25.00 Amazon gift cards in addition to e-book copies of the series.
Entries should be addressed to Angelkillercontest (at) seventhstarpress.com with “Angelkiller Giveaway” in the Subject line. Contest ends December 11th. Winners will be announced December 18th.”
– press release originally posted at http://www.seventhstarpress.com